Sunday, November 11, 2012

glow + love


I have been MIA on here still shooting, but keeping some private per client request and doing some corporate work, just needing to catch up posting. Our family has also tackled a whole new adventure that we are excited and passionate about, I'll share soon.

Tonight though I snuck away with one of my dearest friends, a friend who gives so very much of who she is to the people around her, to her family, to friends. She is a giver. Her heart beats to be doing as the Lord calls for her. So grateful for this fellow photographer friend, to capture what her family looks like through others eyes. Radiant.

She loves her family fiercely and it shows.

There was glow. There was love. It makes my heart soar.






2 comments:

Andi Mae said...

What a beautiful location and a gorgeous family! Amazing job, dear friend! I love each and every one!
xo

Skeller said...

so lovely. so full of love. so much fun and glow and beauty. Leslie, I love your eye for photography and your passion and love for your clients.