Sunday, January 08, 2012

my lovely artists

I love taking photos of new people.
Getting to know them through the lens...
oh but when I know someone like I know these two...
its fun to capture those expressions that I know are SO them. (as only a mama can)

Tonight I decided to be intentional about taking my two out and make art togethor.
It was really sweet, and Im so glad that although I longed for the one of the two of them
faces clean, and smiling. The one you give to grandmas in wallet size.
The one that most of my clients dream of too..

I got these, and I love them more than of all that standard stuff.
I got them... who they really are.

Wild, spunky, freckled, shaggy haired, happy, children.

My two lovelies.











7 comments:

connie bambadji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
connie bambadji said...

You are so fun and so creative!

connie bambadji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelle said...

Annabelle was just skipping by on her way to bed...and we got too ooohh and awww over them...they are amazing Les...far and away your best work, and I don't just mean the pictures...xo

Chelle said...

P.S. just a few minutes ago I hear crying from upstairs and a very pitiful: " I need puppy...I lost him...where is he?" from Jack...
All is well now. xo

Cottage Mommy said...

Gorgeous and so, so special!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ohhh... my favorite kind of pictures ever. :) Love, love, love.