Saturday, September 30, 2006

On vacation..

So people, the office is CLOSED.
At least until October 10th.

I am going to Oahu, to rest rejuvanute, work (a tiny bit) and basically get my creative juices flowing for all the fun sessions I have coming up in Oct/Nov.

It should be great fun, and finally get some rest in this first trimester of pregnancy. Sigh.....

Sept. has been a month of weddings galore... and families too.. and I have loved every second of it.

ALSO something fun... .wannna learn how to take awesome photos of your own. Check me out on the new show scrapbook lifestyle where I will be doing segments this whole season on how to take great photos of your kids.... :) I had a blast taping them, and sharing with you guys how I do what I do... ! The new season starts the first week of Oct. so if your a scrapper or a mommy with a camera, check it out!

On that note.. Im out...

ALOHA!!!



and yes Cullum family.. thats you guys! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Can't wait to see your vacation shots, Leslie!

And Melody, how awesome this photo is!!!!